I have really enjoyed trying to get in and stay in shape. I have always been an over achiever as it relates to athletics and working out. I ran 2 marathons in 2010 and cut 26 minutes off of the second one from the first. However, I am getting older. My boys remind me of that often. I do not want to fade off into the sunset years all flabby and out of shape. I find that working out actually does a ton of good for me (and it would do these same for you):
- It provides energy.
- It gives me a sense of accomplishment.
- It gives me a goal to shoot for.
- I can attempt to keep up with my boys in their activities.
- I can walk several miles a day in NYC and not get tired.
- It stimulates brain waves.
- It allows me to sleep great.
- It makes me happy.
- It makes my wife happy.
Do you work out? Have you tried different work out regimens? Which one do you like best? Please choose below on this poll with your vote and leave a comment.